- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, and execute testing for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Conduct unit, regression, integration, load and acceptance testing by creating and executing test plans and scripts for various scenarios that will determine functional outcomes are according to specifications.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Create, maintain and execute regression suites.
- Automate test cases when appropriate.
- Interact with cross functional team – Developers, Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Operational Manager - across the length of the project.
- Ensure changes made to requirements are translated into test plan and provide requirements traceability.
- Produce documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Gather and present daily/weekly project status metrics to Project Manager; escalate any issues in timely fashion.
- Liaise and mentor internal user acceptance testers throughout User Acceptance Test (UAT) cycle; educate them on QC best practices.
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in an IT field.
- 3+ years’ in quality assurance analyst in Information Technology.
- 2+ years’ experience writing queries with SQL 2012 of higher
- Expertise with Visio, Excel , Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical staff.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, processes and frameworks.
- Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for both web applications and back end services
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis is preferred
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent follow through and initiative and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work with agile and/or structured methodology.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed