Through innovation, technology, and unparalleled customer service, TrialCard’s passionate people provide patient-centric solutions to the pharmaceutical industry that improve access, affordability, and adherence to enhance patients’ lives. We work tirelessly on the behalf of our clients, because when they succeed, so do we.
That’s not to say we are all work and no play. TrialCard is an open workplace with fun, energetic people united for a common purpose. In fact, we don’t even refer to each other as employees. We’re team members. We foster a culture that encourages individual personality.
As a Program Manager, you will join our team on a journey to help eliminate barriers for patients, increase their access to medications, and help them receive lifesaving treatments while working in an environment that nurtures you.
The Program Manager (PM), as the primary business relationship manager, is responsible for program management, account management, financial management and business analysis.
The PM will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, exceptional program management, in-depth program knowledge and operational excellence for their assigned brands. As the primary point of contact between our valued customers and TrialCard, the PM serves a crucial role in driving internal project teams to deliver TrialCard’s full suite of products and services on schedule, on budget, and within scope.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, high performer and able to embrace change in order to adapt within a fast growing organization.
• Manage client contracts / statements of work and execute accordingly, host and facilitate internal and client kick-off calls
• Make recommendations to program strategies and roadmap offering the best solution for client projects in accordance with the SOW and in collaboration with the Director of Client Services
• Gather and document business requirements and communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or written – to clients, internal functional areas, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that business requirements and solutions are understood
• Manage the program budget for the client and provide recommendations for effectively managing program cost
• Interface with clients and maintain business essential relationships on a day-to-day basis as the primary business relationship manager
• Conduct regular meetings (phone, webex, onsite) to update the client on program status, deliver presentations and provide an avenue for program enhancements
• Become an expert on the therapeutic class of assigned brands and possess a robust understanding of competitive products utilized within the therapeutic class
• Based on brands strategy, objectives and competitive landscape, be able to develop and implement innovative solutions for clients to maximize brand value and competitive positioning
• Measure, and monitor program key performance indicators to develop data-driven recommendations
• Learn and assist the client in navigating client-internal requirements and processes specific to their organization
• Be well-versed on their third party service vendor landscape in order to manage and coordinate client vendor relationships (agencies, SPPs, HUBs, service providers, data/analytics teams)
• Build and maintain healthy relationships with all internal functional areas, and take a leadership role with all internal project stakeholders
• Be a sought out resource within TrialCard as both an internal and external subject matter expert
• Provide mentorship and training to Associate Program Managers where needed
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, accounting, marketing and/or healthcare, or pharmaceutical industry, graduate degree and/or additional certifications including PMP preferred
• Three to four (3-4) years of project or program management experience
• Extensive experience with TrialCard systems and services (preferred)
• Exceptional communication skills, including verbal and written, ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Access, OneNote)
• Organized and detail-oriented with effective time management skills
• Budget management and/or financial accounting skills
• Ability to take initiative and anticipate needs
• Ability to travel both locally and out-of-town, expectation is up to 10% travel