As a Senior Data & Reporting Analyst, you will join our team on a journey to help eliminate barriers for patients, increase their access to medications, and help them receive lifesaving treatments while working in an environment that nurtures you.
The main focus of this position entails assisting pharmaceutical clients in understanding the effectiveness of their patient support programs (through data and reporting) designed to provide access to needed medications. The Data, Reporting & Analytics team provides ongoing support and insight to external clients, as well as to the internal operational leadership team.
The Senior Data & Reporting Analyst will provide leadership for the capture of data, the translation of it into information/reports, and the transmission of this knowledge into actionable decisions which further the goals of our clients.
• Build reports in MicroStrategy using templates, documents, and free form SQL.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide recommendations and expertise for all program data and reporting capabilities.
• Track and manage a program’s suite of reports, both standard, custom and outgoing data feeds.
• Identify additional data, reporting, and analytic needs of the pharmaceutical client and scope work necessary to fulfill them.
• Communicate with the program team on required deliverables. Work in partnership with them to prioritize the work (communicating changes/shifts when needed), and provide timelines and recommendations based on best practices.
• Identify, define, and coordinate with other departments to connect program data and reporting to improve TrialCard’s suite of products and services.
• Develop new and innovative reporting and analytic products and services, as necessary.
• Work with programming environments, SQL, Excel, and MicroStrategy platforms.
• Provide leadership and training to other team members on fundamental report creation techniques and applications.
• Develop metrics and provide data for process measurement, thereby identifying indicators for future process improvement opportunities.
• Any other tasks or projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Manage ongoing development of ad-hoc and standardized, production-level reports using MicroStrategy.