As a Data Analyst, you will join our team on a journey to help eliminate barriers for patients, increase their access to medications, and help them receive lifesaving treatments while working in an environment that nurtures you.
The Data Analyst must be an excellent communicator (both orally and written) and be able to effectively foster interactive collaboration and discussions among clients and internal TrialCard teams. As a Data Analyst, you are responsible for gaining a full understanding of the assigned program(s) and should have a fluent understanding of report design and configuration. Must be able to review and analyze data as well as present conclusions in a logical and clear manner. Must be able to effectively work as part of a team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline.
· Must have 2+ years of client-facing experience
· Solid technical writing skills; ability to clearly and completely articulate work to be done and describe tasks using proper terminology
· Experience interpreting data and presenting meaningful, client-ready business insights
· Demonstrated application of Analytical skills
· Mid-level proficiency in SQL programming and common query optimization techniques for data extraction
· Advanced Excel and/or Access skills. (e.g., VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Macros)
· Intermediate MS PowerPoint skills
· Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Windows
· Understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts, as well as data warehousing design highly desirable.
· Experience designing and implementing enterprise business intelligence solutions using MicroStrategy, Salesforce.com, Microsoft SSRS or similar highly desirable
· Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, direct marketing or finance highly desirable